BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

~UpSet~

Tonight i feel upset...bec alot prob in our viva..i hate my self why i can't help them...WHY WHY WHY...i seeing them face all the prob until vry stress n suffering now..but me le???anything also cant do with them...js will litsening their prob only...GOD help them..don't let them face all the prob in their life...i feel like i vry useless....ASHLEY n RICO facing relationship,PY i not really knw wat happen to her..n PK also...WAT HAPPEN TO UR,,can ur tell me ma???don't hind it in ur HEART..we also FAMILy lo..will always stay by ur side n accompany ur de...BEC of wat..(Viva Family)...i know some time i no time to accompany ur n talk more with ur..but in my HEART i really vry care ur de...our viva relationship not easy to build up de..we use alot time to build ths viva n alot memory in our HEART de...pls don't leave me alone at outside...i don't wan walk by myself..i nid ur guys too de...

0 comments: