BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Moody...


Seriously ths few days i vry damn unhappy..No ONE i can talk with..bec beside all my friends also having their own prob..i can't make them a troubling n U also..tat's y i just silence my mouth n keep quite hinding in my heart,in front of ur i will smile n ply with ur guys,but in my heart adi full of tears..WHY i must use my smile to cover up my tears le..vry suffer ah…who can help me..

Ths few week i keep thinking my prob,my wrk,my relationship,my sins,full of ths in my brain,when i think my heart started got blood n my eye is started got tears coming out adi..by ths week i vry suffer ah..Am I stupid???anything also can’t do well..teaching me all the thing I will forgotted all…I felt I vry useless in this world..i vry hate myslfe...who can tell me why I so Stupid ma???

Why I so care you???ur word can make me happy or unhappy…I vry hate ths feeling La..my heart vry vry vry pain...pls don’t test me anymore la..i can't stand firm adi LA...can u pls off in my heart???From ths 2 month why I can’t felt u care me any more like last time de..am I doing wrong thing or wat le??evrytime hope can receive ur call,mgs ,but now…my heart say dont care u,but when i say like ths,u knw my heart adi droping down my tears mah...sometime i really dont wan let u saw i not happy,but i really can't control my feeling...

Izzit I nid to change back to my old life???go back find my old friends them???i vry sanfu ah…hind all my prob in heart until I wan to leave…pls GOD help me change back to my happy life...

1 comments:

Bryant said...

San san...dun sad...Jie jie sayang u...Dun ever think that u r useless...U r the daughter of GOD...GOD create u must has HIS on plan on u...林10:13 你們所遇見的試探,無非是人所能受的。神是信實的,必不叫你們受試探過于所能受的;在受試探的時候,總要給你們開一條出路,叫你們能忍受得住。Continue believe in God...NO matter wat happen...Im ready to stand beside u...And U dun think to leave us oh...I wont let u go wan oh...No matter how far u go...I also will chase u back de...And i so cute...U not sampai hati to leave me wan!!!hahaha...Gambadeh oh...Go Go Jia You...