BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

S.LaGoOn + MV JasCo + Bowling CouRt..

Yeah Today we went to Sunway Lagoon celebrated my b’days..Go Sunway Lagoon de ppl had (Edwin,David,JeN,Woon.Pk & Me)..be4 we went to Sunway Lagoon,Me Pk WooN & Jen go buy Fish..wahahaha…Sapowoon say wanna competiton see who Fish die 1st oh..she also sot sot de..but we also follow her be sot sot jor..wakakaka..u knw our Fish call wat name boh???haha..is call (白马王子)..but PK de Fish Name different call (嘟嘟)O...haha..after finish bought Fish than only go fetch David than straight go Sunway Lagoon lu..Happy…Finally we reach at Sunway Lagoon…than we all discuss go Theme Part or Extrame Part..waster 15minut at there to discuss..haiz..bec we reach there adi 2something jor…Finally we choose go Theme Part.. we go in 1st than go Locker put our stuff..haha..START TO PLY LU…About 5somthing suddenly raining,than we go take our stuff n take bath..Gao tim all the thing about 6something adi lu..hmMp..than we go fetch bobo go Mv eat dinner with us…finish eating our dinner we went to Jasco ply basketball n take picture…Wah..i score 141 point le..GEng le..paise paise tim...haha..I admin when at Jasco I got abit angry,bec I don’t understand why u wan lai ths..but after I reach bowling there I already nth jor..bec I don’t wan let my emo to control me..i wan happy bec today is my BIG BIG day..haha…My 1st present is Liang Jun gave me..so big present le..2nd wan is Mun Suet & Robin, 3rd is ZW n Last wan is Viva gave me de..we start to ply bowling lu..ZW,SaN j3n,BinbIn & NicK one team..Woon,Liang Jun,David,Rico,Pk one team…Walao..their at bowling there help me celebrated my bdays le..their suddenly bring my cake come out n sang’s happy birthdays song to me..when I knw I really vry surprise n don’t knw why I will RUN RUN Run aways lo..maybe too scare jor lo..haha..but inside my heart I really happy happy de…bec ths year is mine 1st time celebrated my bdays with church member…we take a lot pic at bowling court there..haha..i will upload our picture here..i just wanna say… GUYS..i really THANKS ur bring it so much FUN n MEMORIES in My life…without yrs n without GOD I really is Zero..i also don’t knw wat can say already..at Last I wan to THANKS all my Lover friends helping me celebrated my bdays de ppl..Love ur so much..MUAKSS..!!=)


AT Sunway Lagoon












AT Mv De
BowLing Court ...

**My LoVer FrieNds..
~~HapPie Days..

**5Leng Lui + 2Yang shui
Boys..wahhaha

**3of TheM so ConcentRate o..

~~Y thEir 2 Don't LoOkiNg
At CameRa De??SWT..

**Girls..I LOve U So MucH..

~~SapO + SaPO

~~Leng CHai & LenG Lui..
wakaka


~~HaHa..WaNna Kiss YOu le..
SWT..

~~Ee May & Me

~~Where Am I'll
LooKing???
~~BiN + SaN
**Jumping..

~~Where Pk Looking???
**Jen Blocking DaviD jor..
haha...

~~All Leng Chai & Leng LUi..

**SaN * Brothe Rico

~~Kee feed Me eat Cake o..

**I feed Sapo eat Cake..
~~Fat Lo me..both of
Them feed Me eat
Cake..

~~My b'days cAke.!!

0 comments: