BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My B'days...

Yeah today already is my bday..today nth special..Just got some ppl wish me happy b’days & i go to work lo...thn at nite viva go had dinner together n help me celebrate my b’days..haha..we went to eat “porridge Di steamboat”at Sri petaling there..hmmp…Ash Rico pk n me reach there 1st..bec their all nid to wait py,so their Late come..btw us eat thing jiu don’t talk La..haha..Finally their come adi..then we start to talk,ply,eating,we so long didn’t have time to seat down n talk until so happy already..Viva Family really give me a lot of Memories n Fun in my life...all thought some time we got misunderstand each other,but I guarantant we can solve out de..our family Not easy to build up..No Matter what,we still a Viva forEver..so we all must Treasures now we had de…i wont let ur go awalys from my life de..Forvere n ever ever & ever...hoho..Thanks Viva B’days Kiss o..At Last I vry thanks VIVA to make me so much Fun On my BIG BIG day o....PuiSaN Love ViVa Forever..Muakss…

My B'days CelebRation Pic

eeee..PiGgy..


ViVa FamiLy..Muakss..!!


All So bluR BLur..


HapPy days..


Sweeties Family...


My Lao gong "Zai ZAi"


SaN + CHoeY chi


wahaha..see wat we Doing??


SaN+Lei+Py+ZaiZai


LOve them So much..


haha..nw their turn
to do kissing..wakaka


3black Shirt..


3 of them again..


yeah..My lover Bro Rico
& S@N...


2 of them wishing o..


2 sa Lao...


Ah Ma n Rico


My Lover mui Mui Lei Lei..


My b'days Cake le..yummy..


Quan Jia fu..haha..


Muaks..


Nice Cake..@.@


Lover**wakakaka


Rico ** Lei Lei..


2 sapo..


Tat's me..


Just seat down have our dinner.

0 comments: