BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

STRESSSSSS ...!!~@.~!!

Seriously this few day i'll damn StRESs,damn tired,my time really not enought to use it,every night i'll need to find at less 2ppl in are day,morning work until 6somthing,then rush to meet up with friends to share my "investment Idea"every night work until 11somthing only can back home..after back i'll done all my thing already 12somthing midnight,then next day do the same thing again...haiz...continue like ths i'll sure CHAN very fast de..BAD NEWS FROM YESTERDAY NIGHT 03/03/09...yesterday night i'll receive my boss message say,start from tommrrow 04/03/09, we need to stay back for study counter,SHIT la..i'll just started my other job only,like this where got time do my other job le???damn tired la....WORK WORK WORK WORK....No more energy to think other thing jor..now aday i'll need to manage my time baik baik only can,if not match my other job time then i'll can death liao...ahahahahahaha........My work make me almost can't breath already la,feel like no more time for me to do other thing and rest...Actually my first job i'll work until not very happy,got alot problem and i'll no more mood to work there,damn sien....

6 comments:

Florence said...

working like juz like recycle ?
i can feel it damn sien now..
everyday do d same things...
..anyway..u muz jiayou oh~!
dun giv up !! try shout out loud release ur stress..wonder it is work o not but will wish u hapi always ;) tk yo~

sansan said...

To leng lui...i understant what u mean...but some time work until damn unhappy...seriously now aday i at office i dont like one ppl,i still need communicated with him...i really dont know how to talk with him...haiz..but anyway thx your supporttig me..see you later at church la..take care my dear...muakss....^..^

Mich@el said...

den who is dat HIM???

LiGhT said...

when you run too fast, stop down and take a break, feel the air feel the winds, look at the surrounding area, did you missed someone did you missed something that is more important than your job? Sis, dont run toO fast. You will lose many things. Dont worry i not talking about church stuff, im talking about yourself, sometimes you need to slow down, there's no point keep on recycle like this...there's sO many other things that can satisfy you more than your job.

sansan said...

to Michael..
Erm..the person you dont know de...

sansan said...

TO Robin...
i understant what you mean,when i decided to do part time job i already feel vry tired and abit regret adi,maybe i really need slow down and relax myself...but for the moment i cant slow down yet,my job not stable yet...but anyway thx ur supportting and ur encourage me...really thankx you..