BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

12.30am

12.30am...Don't know why today i suddently feel damn no mood la...don't feel like wanna talk with people...just wanna one people tats all...maybe i am TIRED or what i also don't know...my brain is stuck,anything also can't think...my new job i really feel start got abit pressure now,everyone one by one passes me liao la....SHIT...if i work harder,maybe i will miss CG,SERVICE or sunday thing...all also dont hope to miss lo...i know once i miss it i will keep continus to miss already de...AHAHAHAHAHA.....help help help...my brain keep coming out negative thing la...

4 comments:

Heart86 said...

i already miss my first cg n service jor lo...><
dun too push on abt ur that job.. juz treat it when free onli do ma..
u do well de soon..^^

Ti@n said...

Dun be stress gal^^...U kno wat,when i start to think in negative way,negative things...there's a way to avoid it^^...Pray,"In Jesus name i pray,all negative thinking GO AWAY!!!"...then u will feel better..this is wat GOD teach me..it's really work..try it^^Add Oil...Jesus Love You=]

sansan said...

to munfatt...
yes thx your supportting me..really thx you..hope to see you soon in cg and service o..ok?take care o...

sansan said...

T0 Ti@N...
tQ Tq...Your OpiNion..i WiLl Try It,whEn I ThinK NegaTive ThinG aGaIn, I will Pray To GOD>...Jesus Love You Too...=)