BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

22/08/2008

Last friday after CG about 11somthing i fetching en hui n pk back,i put down enhui,then pk turn..haiz..tat time i receive my mummy call,she say "....."after i get the news,i stood there for few second,i already dont know what can i do now,so blur...when my turn to back i drive half way i already can't tahan,my tear is coming out from my eye,my HEART is pain n hurt now...whn i stop crying, i Escape ths Q..i go do other thing until 4something in the morning, i tot i adi nth jor,but when i go to bad and silence down i only knw i not yet cover de..the next day i like normal go to prayer meeting,eat lunch with them,ply with them..but my heart n brain is thinking ytr the thing...ths few days i already do my best dont think negatife thing and dont let ppl knw i got prob already de...luckily i really 'zuo dao'..ths few days my mummy keep calling me ask me how n tat.n other side also keep sms me..DENG..i already so FAN adi la..can u dun keep ask me ths n tat ma...let me settle by my own la..now not ur facing them, is me you knw...now u only ask me change other job,if u knw one day their will knw me,why ur still wan me to work here..nowadays i work i very scare to see them you knw...I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO LA...WHo can tell me n teach me???when i knw ths i dont knw who can i talk with...i felt so lonely,no one beside me...anything also handle by my own...AHHHHHHHH....i don't wan face so many prob alone ah..tired facing prob...

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Hey, 不要那么极端先。你并不是一个人在扛着一切烦恼和问题,不要忘了,你还有H6的朋友们,你还有神,你还有大家在身边!!你并不是也不会是一个人孤孤单单的~

我明白不是每一件事情都可以和别人分享,就像我哥的事情一样,我从来没有告诉过任何一个人。没想到,一开口就让全部H6的成员都懂了。但是我并不后悔,因为心里真的舒服了很多。

如果你不介意的话,任何时间可以找我谈谈哦!只是。。。不要带着你的狗和我谈,我会失控的.哈哈~加油吧!我会为你祷告还有支持你的!

sansan said...

谢谢你哦!!你放心我一定会带我的狗狗和你谈的,哈哈...开玩笑的...说真的,有些事情真的很难说出口,有很多事情我都没有说出来,都是自己扛,自己决绝,这种感觉真的不好受,不过还好我还有H6,还有神在我身边!!! 谢谢你...!!!

LiGhT said...

遗憾的是我们无法在实际的状况上帮助你
庆幸的是你熬过来了长大了
有了如此的历练下次就不会轻易被打败了
家家有本难念的经,加油吧
我们这里永远有为你遮风挡雨的家
上帝的怀抱也永远为你敞开。。