BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

29 Nov 2009

Today i went to my friend wedding, i should happy i see my friend get married, but i made back some of my school friends, but the feeling really totally different, nothing to talk,that time i really want back home.. one of my friend i very afraid to see her, because last time i really hurt her heart, until now she haven't forgive me, i don't know what can i do now.. Seriously if today i didn't go the wedding i might be still fine, every time i see her my heart really sad, i very regret regret why last time i will do that to hurt you, FRIEND, I'M SORRY SORRY, can you forgive me?? GOD help me, every time made back my old friends then i'll have this feeling, some time i rather i don't want find my old friends, God teach me HOW to do, this feeling following me very very long time already, when can i recover this pain and she really can forgive me??God please take all my sadness memorable, i don't want handler this sadness anymore...

1 comments:

edy™ Profile said...

everything is gone~ just leave it and cont' your new life ^^
GOD always blessing you!