BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

ARRRRRRR @@

Friday = 03/04/09

OMG...Today i damn damn damn ANGRY the person la,supper no mood la,bec today also my exam day and i failed my exam,i already no mood liao la,i still wan received you're stupid MGS...arrrrrr....

YOU are the ONE FOLLOW UP my JOB,pls la...i doing what's non of YOUR business..this is my business not you're, pls get OFF...you got view my blog or dont have i also dont mind...u saw it then good...

i wont feel i doing facebook,write blog or friendster those stupid thing is waste my time,i feel waste my time is seeing yOUr face and stay here......


SUNDAY = 12/04/09

Today i went to PC Fair with Tian,Alice,Pk,Syvia,Liow..Walao ye..today also my angry day...actually today i really nth de.but when we going to bought pendrive tat time,the stupid boss la..earlie we bought 4GB liao,then we feel like not enought for us then we dicided change to 8GB,but the stupid boss say change what change,we already simpat all the pendrive then cannot change adi,OMG..what kind of person, Like this call what business.HAIZ..i really dont know what can i say liao...

0 comments: