BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Ppl Woke me up twice...@.@@@

i slept at 12somthing...slept half way i feel some body calling me say my cousin come already,then suddenly mine mind ask me to woke up then i woke up,when i open my eye i saw my aunt's and my cousin looking at ME..wah...i so shock,i go watch my hp see what time now??SHIT,now is midnight 1somthing only,then i cant slept back already,talking with them at my bed...actually i queit sleepy de,i only tahan tahan tahan until 2something...haha..finally i can slept back jor,but i slept half way,got someone sms me...OMG..only 4am in the morning...totally,i just slept 5hour only...very very de tired....@.@

1 comments:

Mich@el said...

rucherhey u recently really very tired leh...muz slp more n take care o...dun get sick k....^^