BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bukit Tinggi Eat Lunch

Hey Guys...wah...i feel like very long didnt update my blog lu..today got time so i update lo...hahah....today i went to Bukit tinggi to had my lunch...drive 45minut to had lunch,got abit far...but the food not bad n abit expensive lo...all total price is RM360++...the food very fresh and nice....next time got time will bring ur guys go,but need to think about it first o,because is very expensive ...now i at my hometome Bentong..feel abit bored,because all went out yam tea and some go play badminton and some sleeping,me alone online only....dont know what can i do now...sian sian sian...

2 comments:

Heart86 said...

no picture for those foods ar? haha..
u see mun suet blog=.= crazy pict in food.. XD must take me go next time...

Florence said...

imagine edi wan lao hao sui liao xD
HAHAHA