BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged By Kong Mun Suet

Name: Tang Pui San (Joanne)
Sister: None
Brother: One Younger Brother
Shoe Size: 6/7
Height: 160cm

Where to you live: Taman Desa..
Favoritie Drink: Fruit Juice, 100 plus..
Favoritie Breakfast: Don't Knw Oh anything,as long as can eat inside the stomach..haha
Have you ever been on a plane: Yeap..Hoho..
Swam in the ocean: Not swam,walk only..haha..
Fallen asleep at school: Don't knw o,bec i Not study already..
Broken someone's heart: Yes,really sorry to the person..
Fell of your chair: Erm..of cause No a,i not tat stupid..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yup,waiting my lover Call me..
Saved e-mails: See who sent to me,if my lover i will saved it..hoho..
What is your room like: Got abit messy..hehe..
What's right beside you: Computer Table and Chair and My Cousin..
What is the last thing you ate: Erm..Forgot already..
Ever had chicken pox: No o so luckily..
Sore throat: Yup,hate this...
Stitches: Nope..
Broken nose: No..luckily..
Do you believe in love in first sight: i don't knw,bec i didnt try before..
Like picnics: No ways..
Who was the last person you danced with: Haha..so long already 4got jor tim..
Last made you smile: Yes,tat person is my lover (Jesus)..
You last yelled at: Jesus

Today did you talk to someone you like: Yeah,i did..
Kissed anyone: Erm..dun tell you..
Get sick: Walao..why ask ths Q..stupid
Talk to an ex: Sceret..haha
Miss someone: Yeap..really miss you..
Eat: Yup i'am fat,but i still like to eat..

Best feeling in the world: Care by the person i am love and my family...
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Ya ya i like it..hehe..
What's under your bed: Nothing..
Who do you really hate: Smoker, two face snakes..
What time is it now? 4.55pm
Random: Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes..i should let it over..
Do you have any siblings: Yes..
Do you want children: Yes yes yes,i want i love children..
Do you smile often: See my mood..haha..
Do you like your hand-writing: Not really,bec too ugly..
Are your toe nails painted: No..
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Erm..no where,bec i just like my bed only..
What color shirt are you wearing now: Black..
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Just reach home form office..
When did you cry last: Tuesday bec i unhappy..
Are you a friendly person: Good Q,i dunno o..Guess??
Do you have any pets: Yes,my house got 4 Cuties dogs..haha..
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: At home..
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: Yes..

What do you think: Hmmp..think wat ???swt
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Haha..some time will,bec too tired already..
What are you doing right now?: Working..sien sien sien..
Have you ever crawled through a window: huh??? of cause...
Can you handle the truth?: Sure..
Are you too forgiving?: Yes,i will..
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Father..
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Sapo
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: Family,Jesus and my closer friends..
Do you eat healthy?: Not really..
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Got, But Not all..
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes,my lover Ck's And Pastor and Friends..
If you’re having a bad day, who e you most likely to go to?: No where,stay at my personal room
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: dunno o,u guess???
Are you confident? haha..

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
~Watching my favorities drama
~Watching Dancing
~Studying
~Shopping with Friends
~Chi chat

5 things on my to-do list today:
~Read bible
~Finish my work
~Watch my movie
~Relax
~Pray

5 snacks I enjoy:
~Satay fish
~Rocky
~Choki
~Cheeser
~No idea

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
~Shopping
~Bring my family n me go travel
~Donate 10% to the church
~Buy alot alot thing i like
~Give money to Orphanage


5 of my bad hobits:
~Angry
~Jealous
~lazy do work
~Lazy do houswork
~Lazy drive..

5 people to tag:
~Ashley
~Rico
~Jen Yi
~Ee woOn
~Wei jing

0 comments: