BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

HEART 6 Member...

Hmmp..Today i have a feeling wanna drop some testie for my Heart 6 member..i really THANKS GOD putting "HEART 6" in my life.altought we not really knw each other,but we trying to caring n knwing each other..we will fellowship after CG n Service everytime..althought we not caming for service but also will came for "yam cha"..haha..our "lao di fang"is at Sri Petaling de kinanra...we can sitting ther for 1or 2hour to talking..wakakak..i really happy when i with them..i knw some time we got misunderstant each other,but we vry fast can settle our prob adi..i really LOVE my Heart 6 vry much,i can't withour ur guys,pls don't leave me alone..I intro all my heart 6 mamber here & below there is our Heart 6 photo...


1..Jane(Turtle)..ths gal is our leader..she same age with me oh,...hahah...but she look like vry young o...she is a vry nice n happy gal..i vry love to ply with her,she can ply until vry crazy de..haha..love my leader so much..


2..CK(seikeiyeye)..wakakaka..ths is our ye ye....he vry plyful de o.u dnt think he vry diam diam o,he like to ply with ppl n kacau ppl de..haha tat's y we like to ply with him, he can make alot fun with ur guys de..i vry happy can knw him..Thx alot..


3..Yi wo0n(sapo)..ths gal ah...haiz also dont knw how to intro to ur tim..she vry naught n noise gal like de...when she ply with u, she will make alot funny thing n sasat de face de o...wakakak..got alot ppl love to bully her de..me also like bully her oh....kakakkaka..


4..kim chuan..erm..ths guy act i not really vry knw him..bec i js knw him not more than half year,,but ths half year i talk with him..i knw he is vry good guy..hey guy jia you...vry happy u can in heart 6..



5..Nicholas..he is my litter bro..some time he vry noise n plyfull guy...haha..when u talk with him he will talk crab with u de,,vry funny de,.,hahah..hey bro gambateh n pray ah..jia you..sis always beside u de..


6..Charlie..erm..ths guy ah..i dont knw how to explan o...but i knw he lighting vry good de...ths guy will tell u alot ghost story when u 1st time knw him..haha...but al the story also read de..good luck...






7..Robin(bin mui)..haha.act ths guy is a guitar person,he guilty not bad..can teach ppl adi..but he so bad de dun teach me de..haha...kidding La..ths person also vry care his heart 6 member de..vry happy can knw u..








8..PK..erm..ths person ah..also vry hard to say tim..bec her emotion some good some bad.but i saw her ths few days her change alot adi..i vry happy she can change..she vry care ppl d..i love her so much...jia you..



At last is me lu..
9..p.San...opps..i dont knw how to intro myself tim...anywhere dont talk about me la...haha...



10..mun suet n deborah is our mamber too...hahah..ths 2gals vry funny de le..can make alot noise noise noise de...so chao..make ppl cant sleep de..wakakka..but i also love to ply with them...


3 comments:

LiGhT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LiGhT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LiGhT said...

*this comment is posted by pooikee by using robin mail, guys take note k/

hey..san..i dont know you can saw my message or not..sorry dat i so late only view your blog..well..when i writing dis message..you are sleeping like a pig haha..tell you the true..before i check your blog..im reading someone blog too..im crying..i suddenly very confuse..i admit..i treat one of my friend super super good..because of her i abandon fews of my friend who treat me good..last time my thought is very out dated..once who are the one who staying longer with me ..go through many things with me..their the one i treasure alot..and forever..BUT..all dis will get away from my mind now..all dis hurt me so bad..when i read your blog..it's make me cry too..you know why??because i touching by your pure love ..what the message dat you leave in blog is make me cry and HAPPY..san ..im sorry dat i treat you not enough good..sorry dat im didnt treasure you alot..forgive me kay..you are the best..